Skip to content
F & Q
- Will I have an academic adviser?
- Advising is provided for all students. If you wish to receive immediate information regarding advising.
- How much does it cost and where do I pay?
- Tuition for online courses is the same as for in-person courses. For more information about tuition at the International Fine Art Academy, please fill the request info form.
- Can I complete an entire certificate course online?
- Yes, all the courses can be completed online. Our special teams and faculty members will help you at every step needed.
- Will I have any contact with my classmates?
- Yes, our online class structure has a special lounge for students to interact and learn more about each other.
- Can I contact an instructor if I need help?
- Yes, the contact information of the instructor will be displayed in the course structure. You may contact the instructor through email or online conference. Upon request we will may give you the complete postal address and phone number.
- Can I get academic or language help in my online classes?
- Yes, our course is designed using simple English language to be understood easily by all. We recommend students to go through the online art dictionary for better understanding.
- What class materials will I need and where will I purchase them?
- In the beginning of every session the required art supplies are listed on the course page. This information will be emailed to you as well. Generally all supplies are easily available in any art store. In case you find difficultly, we may suggest alternative materials to be used.
- What are the prerequisites? How do I know if I qualify?
- Prerequisites are the courses necessary to pass to qualify for higher degree and more intensive course.
- Should I have a Mac or a PC computer?
- Any is fine.