The BFA Applied Arts program teaches students the creative and technical skills needed to thrive as career artists. Instruction is offered in Advertising Design and Communication Design, including Corporate Identity Design, Package Design and Commercial Reproduction. Our Graphic department has one of the most current and advanced knowledge of its kind in India, and our state-of-the-art printmaking facilities merge traditional tools with cutting edge technology.
|Eligibility:||10+2 in Any Discipline From Any Recognized Board with 50% Aggregate.|
|Course Begins:||July 2018|
|Last Day For Admission:||15 June|
|Scholarship For:||ST/ SC/ OBC|
|Tuition Fee:||INR40000 per year|
Course Subjects Overview
Semester 1 – Color Theory, Composition, Still Life, Print Making, Sculpture, Applied Arts and theory subjects (Charcoal, Poster Color, Water Color and Clay)
Semester 2 – Color Design, Composition, Still Life, Print Making, Sculpture, Applied Arts, Perspective and theory subjects (Soft Pastels, Poster Color, Water Color, Print Inks and Clay)
Semester 3 – Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography and theory subjects
Semester 4 – Corporate Identity Design, Media Advertisement, Commercial Reproduction and theory subjects
Semester 5 – Outdoor Advertising Design, Calligraphy, Photography and theory subjects
Semester 6 – Outdoor Advertising Design, Study of illustration, Commercial reproduction and theory subjects
Semester 7 – Communication Design, Package Design, Story Board and theory subjects
Semester 8 – Communication Design, Package Design, Project work Art Business and theory subjects
- Entrepreneurship Development Part I & II
- Environmental studies Part I & II
- History of Art Part I, II, III, IV & V
- Aesthetics Part I, II & III
- Fundamental of Arts Part I & II
- History of Adversitment I, II, III, IV, V & IV
Special Programs and Add-ons
√ Workshops by International Artists
√ Summer Study Program in Italy
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete BFA Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Artist’s Website
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
Undergraduate students will meet the following student performance criteria:
- Effectively use visual media, including freehand drawing, to convey ideas and concepts throughout the creative process.
- Apply basic design principles to creative work.
- Create engaging narratives that demonstrate an understanding of the elements of storytelling: idea, structure, conflict, character, and imagery.
- Clearly and confidently present ideas in both formal and informal group settings.
- Coherently explain complex ideas in short-form, simplified writing.
- Apply strategic elements focused on the target customer, the product/ service, and the market.
- Gather, assess, and apply relevant information, including historical research, as part of the conceptual and design process.
- Communicate relevant objectives through the use of appropriate aesthetic choices.
- Think conceptually and execute projects beyond traditional advertising media.
- Generate original ideas.
- Develop ideas that can be articulated within project parameters.
- Present an original portfolio to acquire a job within the industry.
- Articulate career goals and plan to achieve them.
- Submit work according to professional presentation standards.
- Collaborate with other members of a creative team.
Benefits with IFAA
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.