The BFA program teaches students the creative and technical skills needed to thrive as career artists. Advanced instruction is offered in non-figurative and figurative fine art, including painting, sculpting, and printmaking. Our Painting department has one of the most current and advanced knowledge of its kind in India, and our state-of-the-art printmaking facilities merge traditional tools with cutting edge technology.
|Eligibility:||10+2 in Any Discipline From Any Recognized Board with 50% Aggregate.|
|Course Begins:||July, 2018|
|Last Day For Admission:||June 15|
|Scholarship For:||ST/ SC/ OBC|
|Tuition Fee:||INR40000 per year|
Course Subjects Overview
Semester 1 – Color Theory, Composition, Still Life, Print Making, Sculpture, Applied Arts and theory subjects (Charcoal, Poster Color, Water Color and Clay)
Semester 2 – Color Design, Composition, Still Life, Print Making, Sculpture, Applied Arts, Perspective and theory subjects (Soft Pastels, Poster Color, Water Color, Print Inks and Clay)
Semester 3 – Portrait Drawing, Landscape Sketches, Figurative Composition, Still Life, Figure Drawing and theory subjects (Charcoal, Soft Pastels, Poster Color, Water Color)
Semester 4 – Expressive Portrait Painting, Urbanscape Sketches, Figurative Composition, Still Life, Figure Drawing and theory subjects (Charcoal, Soft Pastels, Poster Color, Water Color)
Semester 5 – Portrait Painting, Cityscape Sketches, Composition, Still Life, Figure Drawing and theory subjects (Charcoal, Poster Color, Water Color and Acrylic Colors)
Semester 6 – Portrait Painting, Abstract Art, Composition, Still Life, Figure Drawing and theory subjects (Water Color, Acrylic Colors, Oil Colors and Mix Media)
Semester 7 – Portrait Painting, Installation Art, Composition, Figure Drawing, Creative Thinking and theory subjects ( Acrylic Colors, Oil Colors and Mix Media)
Semester 8 – Portrait Painting, Thesis work, Composition, Figure Drawing, Art Business and theory subjects ( Acrylic Colors, Oil Colors and Mix Media)
- Entrepreneurship Development Part I & II
- Environmental studies Part I & II
- History of Art Part I, II, III, IV & V
- Aesthetics Part I, II & III
- Fundamental of Arts Part I & II
- Method and Materials Part I, II, III, IV, V & IV
Special Programs and Add-ons
√ Workshops by International Artists
√ Summer Study Program in Italy
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete BFA Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Artist’s Website
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
Undergraduate students will meet the following student performance criteria:
Visual Interaction in Painting, Printmaking and Sculpture
- Create an identical body of work demonstrating proficiency in an exceedingly breadth of art disciplines
- Demonstrate effective use of proportion and gesture
- Demonstrate effective use of perspective
- Understanding of three-dimensional composition, crafting (technical skill) and applying underlying conception to the general carved answer.
- Demonstrate basic skills of simple and complex composition
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Use value effectively
- Apply anatomical information to accurately draw the human figures
- Demonstrate attainment and fine attention to detail
- Use acceptable vogue and techniques to effectively execute concepts
- Understand Values, Light and Shadow
- Demonstrate creation and distortion
Method and Material
- In Painting understand material and methods in Fine Arts.
- In Printmaking understand techniques of Lino Cut and Design
- In Sculpture) explore different tools and its uses.
Critical Thinking, Writing and Analysis
- Explore and clearly articulate concepts and creative possibilities with a given topic or subject
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of concept and execution of a given artwork
Professional Communication and Readiness
- Describe work effectively
- Produce a professional-standard portfolio of well-crafted artwork demonstrating coherence and personal vision
Benefits with IFAA
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.