Junior Certificate in Fine Art – Part I
The course provides opportunities for children to develop artistic knowledge and skills through a range of mediums, forms and expressions. The syllabus will cover progressive lessons in drawing, memory drawing and understanding principles of Art and Design. Paintings. Art Appreciation will also be incorporated to inspire freedom of expression and innovative thinking.
|Category:||Understanding Elements of Art, Drawing, Memory Drawing, Design 2D, Design 3D, Art and Artists|
|Level:||School Level Certificate Course|
|Course Intake:||June 2015
Junior Certificate in Fine Arts Program Learning Outcomes
- Produce a consistent body of work demonstrating proficiency in a breadth of fine art disciplines
- Demonstrate basic skills in drawing
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Describe work effectively
International Fine Art Academy Learning Outcomes
- Produce a body of work suitable for seeking professional opportunities in their chosen field of art and design.
- Solve creative problems within their field of art and design, including research and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and conceptual knowledge.
- Communicate their ideas professionally and connect with their intended audience using visual, oral, and written presentation skills relevant to their field.
- Execute technical, aesthetic, and conceptual decisions based on an understanding of art and design principles.
- Evaluate work in their field, including their own work, using professional terminology.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, both historical and contemporary, on art and design products.
- Learn the professional skills and behaviors necessary to compete in the global marketplace for art and design.