IFAA Diploma in Arts is an excellent introduction to the study of contemporary fine art. The course encourages individual creativity while giving a solid grounding in the practical and the aesthetic. It provides an opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary for progression to further or higher education in Fine Art or simply for further independent study. The course begins with a structured introduction to fine art and its fundamental used by an artist.
This courses will introduce students to a wide range of drawing processes and materials, providing the opportunity to extend and deepen their understanding of the role of drawing in creative development.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR40000/ USD650 per year|
|University:||Academy private program|
Distance & Online
|Color theory & design||10||Poster or Gauche Colors|
|Still life drawing||10||Charcoal, pencil and pastels|
|Portrait drawing||10||Charcoal & pencil|
|Print making basic||10||Poster & watercolor|
|Still life Painting I||10||Watercolour|
|Portrait painting I||10||Acrylic Colors|
|Abstract Art||10||Acrylic/ Oil Colors|
|Figure Drawing||10||Charcoal, Pencil and Pen|
|Still life painting II||10||Oil Colors|
|Portrait painting II||10||Oil Colors|
|Landscape painting||10||Oil Colors|
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Visual Interaction in Painting, Printmaking, and Sculpture
- Create an identical body of work demonstrating proficiency in an exceeding breadth of art disciplines
- Demonstrate effective use of proportion and gesture
- Demonstrate effective use of perspective
- Understanding of three-dimensional composition, crafting (technical skill) and applying underlying conception to the general carved answer.
- Demonstrate basic skills of simple and complex composition
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Use value effectively
- Apply anatomical information to accurately draw the human figures
- Demonstrate attainment and fine attention to detail
- Use acceptable vogue and techniques to effectively execute concepts
- Understand Values, Light and Shadow
- Demonstrate creation and distortion
Method and Material
- In Painting understand material and methods in Fine Arts.
- In Printmaking understand techniques of Lino Cut and Design
- In Sculpture) explore different tools and its uses.
Critical Thinking, Writing, and Analysis
- Explore and clearly articulate concepts and creative possibilities with a given topic or subject
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of concept and execution of a given artwork
Professional Communication and Readiness
- Describe work effectively
- Produce a professional-standard portfolio of well-crafted artwork demonstrating coherence and personal vision
√ Workshops by International National Awarded Artists
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.