The Master of Fine Arts in Painting program encourages students to generate paintings, drawings, and prints as a way to develop and practice new techniques and explore ideas and images. Considering works by contemporary and past painters challenges students to adhere to the highest standards as they develop a personal artistic sensibility within a unique body of work.
On-Campus in Indore
Shri Krishna University Chhatarpur
|Type:||On-campus full time|
|Level:||Post Graduate Degree|
|Eligibility:||BFA undergrad degree in any discipline from Recognised University with 50% Aggregate OR Any Graduation with PG Diploma in Painting|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR50000/ USD800 per year|
|University:||Shri Krishna University, Chhatarpur|
Semester I – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Method Material
Semester II – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Method Material
Semester III – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Aesthetics
Semester IV – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Aesthetics
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Visual Interaction in Painting, Printmaking, and Sculpture
- Create an identical body of work demonstrating proficiency in an exceeding breadth of art disciplines
- Demonstrate effective use of proportion and gesture
- Demonstrate effective use of perspective
- Understanding of three-dimensional composition, crafting (technical skill) and applying underlying conception to the general carved answer.
- Demonstrate basic skills of simple and complex composition
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Use value effectively
- Apply anatomical information to accurately draw the human figures
- Demonstrate attainment and fine attention to detail
- Use acceptable vogue and techniques to effectively execute concepts
- Understand Values, Light and Shadow
- Demonstrate creation and distortion
Method and Material
- In Painting understand material and methods in Fine Arts.
- In Printmaking understand techniques of Lino Cut and Design
- In Sculpture) explore different tools and its uses.
Critical Thinking, Writing, and Analysis
- Explore and clearly articulate concepts and creative possibilities with a given topic or subject
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of concept and execution of a given artwork
Professional Communication and Readiness
- Describe work effectively
- Produce a professional-standard portfolio of well-crafted artwork demonstrating coherence and personal vision
√ Workshops by International National Awarded Artists
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.