Portrait painting in acrylic color course develops the artist’s ability to represent the human figure in pictorial space. Drawings are based on observation from life and the study of old master drawings. Emphasis is placed on proportional accuracy, foreshortening and the use of form and cast shadows to achieve convincing three dimensional form.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Understanding Acrylic Colors and Plane Change|
|Topic 2||Feature of the Head – Eyes|
|Topic 6||Black and White Study|
|Topic 7||Limited Palate|
|Topic 8||Full Palate|
|Topic 9||Fully rendered portrait|
|Topic 10||Fully rendered portrait|
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
- Acrylic Color – White, Cad Yellow, Cad Red, Yellow Ocher, Magenta, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Cobalt Blue, Vardian Green
- Flat or Filbert Acrylic Brushes : Check Bomega Brand on amazon.in
- Cartridge or Canvas Sheets A2 size
- Water container, sought cloths and palate
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.