The BFA program teaches students the creative and technical skills needed to thrive as career artists. Advanced instruction is offered in non-figurative and figurative fine art, including painting, applied arts, and printmaking. Our Painting department has one of the most current and advanced knowledge of its kind, and our state-of-the-art printmaking facilities merge traditional tools with cutting edge technology.
|Type:||Regular On-campus at Indore|
|Eligibility:||10+2 in Any Discipline From Any Recognized Board with 50% Aggregate.|
|Course intake:||Admission Closed for 2018|
|Scholarship For:||ST/ SC/ OBC|
|Tuition Fee:||INR40000 per year|
|University:||Raja Mansingh Tomar University, Gwalior|
Course Subjects Overview
Year I – Color Theory, Composition, Still Life, Print Making, Sculpture, Applied Arts and theory subjects (Charcoal, Soft Pastels, Poster Color, Watercolor, Print Inks and Clay)
Year II – Portrait Drawing, Outdoor Sketching, Figurative Composition, Figure Drawing and theory subjects (Charcoal, Soft Pastels, Poster Color, Watercolor)
Year III – Portrait Painting, Outdoor Sketching, Composition, Figure Drawing and theory subjects (Water Color, Pen and Ink, Acrylic Colors, Oil Colors, and Mix Media)
Year IV – Project work and Thesis, Composition, Figure Drawing, Creative Thinking and theory subjects ( Acrylic Colors, Oil Colors, and Mix Media)
- Entrepreneurship Development Part I & II
- Environmental studies Part I & II
- History of Art Part I, II, III, IV & V
- Aesthetics Part I, II & III
- Fundamental of Arts Part I & II
- Method and Materials Part I, II, III, IV, V & IV
√ Workshops by International National Awarded Artists
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete BFA Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Artist’s Website
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
Undergraduate students will meet the following student performance criteria:
Visual Interaction in Painting, Printmaking, and Sculpture
- Create an identical body of work demonstrating proficiency in an exceeding breadth of art disciplines
- Demonstrate effective use of proportion and gesture
- Demonstrate effective use of perspective
- Understanding of three-dimensional composition, crafting (technical skill) and applying underlying conception to the general carved answer.
- Demonstrate basic skills of simple and complex composition
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Use value effectively
- Apply anatomical information to accurately draw the human figures
- Demonstrate attainment and fine attention to detail
- Use acceptable vogue and techniques to effectively execute concepts
- Understand Values, Light and Shadow
- Demonstrate creation and distortion
Method and Material
- In Painting understand material and methods in Fine Arts.
- In Printmaking understand techniques of Lino Cut and Design
- In Sculpture) explore different tools and its uses.
Critical Thinking, Writing, and Analysis
- Explore and clearly articulate concepts and creative possibilities with a given topic or subject
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of concept and execution of a given artwork
Professional Communication and Readiness
- Describe work effectively
- Produce a professional-standard portfolio of well-crafted artwork demonstrating coherence and personal vision
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.