This hands-on class will provide students with a visual, theoretical and practical education in color. Scientific information on color, with the ultimate goal of enhancing the student’s capacity to make informed color choices in their artwork.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Introduction to values scale|
|Topic 2||Relation between color wheels & Design Project|
|Topic 3||Tertiary Color Wheel|
|Topic 4||Tints and Shades|
|Topic 5||Color Design Project|
|Topic 7||Optic Mix Project|
|Topic 8||Complementary Colors|
|Topic 9||Portrait Project|
|Topic 10||Analogus Complementary Colors and Landscape Project|
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
- Poster or Gouache Colors – White, Black, Lemon Yellow, Chrome or Cad Yellow, Flame Red or Vermilion hue, Magenta, Turquoise Blue and Ultramarine Blue.
- Water Painting round and flat brushes series 10, 6, 4, 2. Any company is fine.
- Color mixing Palette or ice tray
- Ivory Sheets or Any White drawing sheet (150 gsm for Color Theory, 300 gsm for Color Design)
- Cutter, Glue Stick, (Swatch Cutter is optional) Cutting mat (optional) – http://www.flipkart.com/morn-sun-silicone-cutting-board/p/itme33trcfzzmjh4?pid=CTBE33TRPZTK4SNX&otracker=reco_pp_same_household_cuttingboard_4&ppid=CTBE6FPQKXJZ7FKJ
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.