The Diploma in Painting program teaches students the creative and technical skills needed to begin career as artists. Instruction is offered in non-figurative and figurative fine art, including Indian Miniature Paintings.
|Eligibility:||10+2 Any Discipline|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Final Exam:||In the month of May or June|
Flexible Online Learning
- Drawing – Portrait in Charcoal
- Composition – Still life in Charcoal, Pastel & Watercolor
- Copy Work – Miniature, Phad Painting, Mandana Art, Pichwai Art
Practical (Optional) – We feel a diploma holder in painting must also know below subjects. But these subjects won’t reflect in your marksheet.
- Color Theory and Design
- Print Making Basic
- Figure Drawing
- Sketching (Self – 50 pages)
- History of Painting
* These fields are required.
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Visual Interaction in Painting, Printmaking, and Sculpture
- Create an identical body of work demonstrating proficiency in an exceeding breadth of art disciplines
- Demonstrate effective use of proportion and gesture
- Demonstrate effective use of perspective
- Understanding of three-dimensional composition, crafting (technical skill) and applying underlying conception to the general carved answer.
- Demonstrate basic skills of simple and complex composition
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Use value effectively
- Apply anatomical information to accurately draw the human figures
- Demonstrate attainment and fine attention to detail
- Use acceptable vogue and techniques to effectively execute concepts
- Understand Values, Light and Shadow
- Demonstrate creation and distortion
Method and Material
- In Painting understand material and methods in Fine Arts.
- In Printmaking understand techniques of Lino Cut and Design
- In Sculpture) explore different tools and its uses.
Critical Thinking, Writing, and Analysis
- Explore and clearly articulate concepts and creative possibilities with a given topic or subject
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of concept and execution of a given artwork
Professional Communication and Readiness
- Describe work effectively
- Produce a professional-standard portfolio of well-crafted artwork demonstrating coherence and personal vision
√ Workshops by International National Awarded Artists
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
At Indore Campus, lecturer and the practical session begins from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. Saturday is reserved for project works/ outdoor session/ workshop or Eminent Artist’s visit to the campus. The lecture begins at 10:00 am sharp. All students must be present in class, ready with art supplies for the lecture. 70% attendance is a must. Teaching method includes demonstration and discussion. All assignment must be submitted online for grading.