The Master of Fine Arts in Painting program encourages students to generate paintings, drawings, and prints as a way to develop and practice new techniques and explore ideas and images. Considering works by contemporary and past painters challenges students to adhere to the highest standards as they develop a personal artistic sensibility within a unique body of work.
|Type:||Distance and Online|
|Level:||Post Graduate Degree|
|Eligibility:||BFA in Painting with undergrad degree in any discipline from Recognised University with 50% Aggregate.|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open for 2018|
|Tuition Fee:||INR50000/ USD800 per year|
|University:||Shri Krishna University, Chhatarpur|
Course Subjects Overview
Semester I – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Method Material
Semester II – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Method Material
Semester III – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Aesthetics
Semester IV – Portrait, Composition, Exhibition and Viva, Seminar, History of Arts, and Aesthetics
√ Workshops by International National Awarded Artists
√ Cross Culture Experience
√ Online Campus with complete BFA Syllabus
√ Art Business Course
√ Project Works and Internships
√ E-Learning Solutions
√ Artist’s Website
√ Art Appreciation
√ Critical Thinking & Writing
Undergraduate students will meet the following student performance criteria:
Visual Interaction in Painting, Printmaking, and Sculpture
- Create an identical body of work demonstrating proficiency in an exceeding breadth of art disciplines
- Demonstrate effective use of proportion and gesture
- Demonstrate effective use of perspective
- Understanding of three-dimensional composition, crafting (technical skill) and applying underlying conception to the general carved answer.
- Demonstrate basic skills of simple and complex composition
- Demonstrate effective use of color theory
- Use value effectively
- Apply anatomical information to accurately draw the human figures
- Demonstrate attainment and fine attention to detail
- Use acceptable vogue and techniques to effectively execute concepts
- Understand Values, Light and Shadow
- Demonstrate creation and distortion
Method and Material
- In Painting understand material and methods in Fine Arts.
- In Printmaking understand techniques of Lino Cut and Design
- In Sculpture) explore different tools and its uses.
Critical Thinking, Writing, and Analysis
- Explore and clearly articulate concepts and creative possibilities with a given topic or subject
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of concept and execution of a given artwork
Professional Communication and Readiness
- Describe work effectively
- Produce a professional-standard portfolio of well-crafted artwork demonstrating coherence and personal vision
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.