International Fine Art Academy Policy on Reduction of Tuition Fee Liability and Refunds for students who withdraw, suspend or discontinue their studies. Effective from Academic Session 2018. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on when refunds of tuition fees will be made by the IFAA and how they will be calculated. This policy relates to the portion of the tuition fee that is paid directly by the student or by a private sponsor.
- 1.1 Any refund of tuition fees and or reduction in tuition fee liability is at the discretion of the International Fine Art Academy.
- 1.2 In all cases, any other debt owing to the Academy will be subtracted from any refund of fees.
- 1.3 The calculation of any refund which may be due will be based on personal contributions that have been paid for tuition fees less the fee liability. The Academy will apply the following rules when calculating fee liability for students who are withdrawn from Academy:
Programmes of study
Percentage of Refundable Tuition/Fee Charges
End of Week 1
Payment of refunds
- Please allow 3 weeks from requesting a refund to receiving it.
- All refunds will be calculated in Indian rupees. The Academy will not refund any shortfalls due to exchange rate fluctuations, or offer compensation for any bank or other charges incurred.
- Where payment of tuition fees was split between more than one payee, any refund due will be made in proportion to the original split.
- Cash refunds are not made.
- Documentary evidence of sponsorship is required before any refund of personal contributions towards fees can be considered. This may include copies of award notices from funding bodies or letters from sponsors confirming details of the tuition support to be provided.
All refunds will be paid back as follows:
|Original payment method||Paid back by||This policy does not cover Non-refundable tuition fee deposits.|
If you require any further information regarding tuition fee refunds please e-mail the Accounts Receivable Team [email protected]. To help us deal with your enquiry please quote your student number in your e-mail.
|Debit card||Debit card used for original payment|
|Credit Card||Credit card used for original payment|
|Cheque from student||To student bank account|
|Bank transfer||To bank account used for original payment|
|Direct debit||To bank account used for original payment|
|Cash (cash payments are not accepted for tuition fee payments).||Where cash is accepted for other types of payment refunds will be made by BACS to the original payee bank account|
To withdraw from an IFAA Online course you must notify the Registrar’s Office, in writing, of your intention to withdraw. You may do so: by e-mailing your withdrawal to [email protected]; by sending written notification via mail or fax; or by completing a withdrawal form, in person, at the Registrar’s Office. The office is located at 165 RNT Marg, Indore. Failure to complete a course does not constitute official withdrawal, nor does notification to the instructor, nor does lack of attendance, nor does dissatisfaction with a course. Refunds (if any) are computed from the day on which written notice of withdrawal is received. No refund shall be made after week four of the course.