Printmaking normally covers the process of creating prints that have an element of originality, rather than just being a photographic reproduction of a painting. In this course various techniques of creating print is taught.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Introduction to Print making and texture|
|Topic 2||Mark Making|
|Topic 4||Texture with plastics|
|Topic 5||Texture with Stencils|
|Topic 6||Texture with Salt|
|Topic 7||Print with paper texture|
|Topic 8||Print with organic shapes|
|Topic 9||Print with various objects|
|Topic 10||Class sum-up|
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
- Watercolors, poster color and acrylic colors (small sets of left over colors will also do)
- Brushes Round and flat
- Ivory Sheets or Any White drawing sheet (A4 size)
- Day today objects like vegetables, bubble raps, plastic, texture cloth etc
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.