Art Supplies Required
- Poster or Gouache Colors – White, Black, Lemon Yellow, Chrome or Cad Yellow, Flame Red or Vermilion hue, Magenta, Turquoise Blue and Ultramarine Blue.
- Water Painting round and flat brushes series 10, 6, 4, 2. Any company is fine.
- Color mixing Palette or ice tray
- Ivory Sheets or Any White drawing sheet (150 gsm for Color Theory, 300 gsm for Color Design)
- Cutter, Glue Stick, (Swatch Cutter is optional) Cutting mat (optional) – http://www.flipkart.com/morn-sun-silicone-cutting-board/p/itme33trcfzzmjh4?pid=CTBE33TRPZTK4SNX&otracker=reco_pp_same_household_cuttingboard_4&ppid=CTBE6FPQKXJZ7FKJ
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.
How and who can apply?
Any one can apply and become an Artist! Students may apply online or by phone. For more information about admissions at the Academy, please fill-in the mail-me-information form available on all course pages or click here.
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Any one can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the admission form.