This is a focused introduction to still life in watercolour. Students learn to indicate simple form with a single light source and then learn to paint form lights, various forms, and cast shadows. Emphasis is on composition, cropping, overlapping and placement in the picture plane.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
Course Subjects Overview
|Topic 1||Introduction to supplies|
|Topic 2||Wash technique|
|Topic 3||Layering in watercolors|
|Topic 8||Motifs and patterns|
|Topic 10||Dry brush technique|
Mail me information
* These fields are required.
How can I enrol?
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Art Supplies Required
- Watercolors – Cad Yellow, Sap green, Cerulean Blue, Vermillion Red, Persian Blue, Burnt Sienna, Crimson Lake, Vardian Green
- Brush Round 12, 10, 6, 2, 0 Flat 1 inch
- Palette A regular palate
- Paper Cartridge Sheet OR Hand Made Sheet OR Buff Sheet OR Fabiano Cannas. 15 pieces of any one of the above in size 12 by 16 inches. You may also go for assorted sheets depending upon your budget.
- Board Plywood or drawing board or masonite board or glass.
- Masking Tape white or black
- Water container 2
- Lots of rough cloth or paper towels Pencil, eraser, ruler etc.
Benefits with IFAA
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.