Figure drawing course offers an introductory study of the bones and muscles of the human body. Emphasis is placed on the dynamics of anatomical form and how it relates to figurative art.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
Course Subjects Overview
|Topic 1||Understanding Anatomy: Male Torso|
|Topic 2||Female Torso|
|Topic 3||Line Drawing Anatomy|
|Topic 4||Line Drawing Action|
|Topic 5||Male Torso Rendering|
|Topic 6||Male Torso Rendering Continues|
|Topic 7||Female Torso Rendering|
|Topic 8||Male Torso Rendering Continue|
|Topic 9||Male Torso Rendering|
|Topic 10||Female Torso Rendering|
Mail me information
* These fields are required.
How can I enrol?
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Art Supplies Required
- Charcoal Pencils HB, 2b, 4b, 6b
- Charcoal Sticks (wine or willow or any soft charcoal not compressed charcoal)
- Cartridge or Charcoal Sheets A2 or A3 size
- Kneaded Eraser – http://www.amazon.in/Cretacolor-Kneedable-Eraser-Big-Pack/dp/B00PP6N16E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468837717&sr=8-1&keywords=kneaded+eraser
- Stomps (optional) – http://www.amazon.in/PAPER-STUMP-SET-OF-6PC/dp/B011A0FNOQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1468837717&sr=8-3&keywords=kneaded+eraser
Benefits with IFAA
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.