It is very important to understand where you stand in the art market and what it need to progress as an artist. This course is recommend for artist who are currently producing co-hesive series of art works and are ready to apply to galleries.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Self evaluation and setting goals|
|Topic 2||Understanding art World and where you stand|
|Topic 3||Artist Presentation Part I|
|Topic 4||Artist Presentation Part II|
|Topic 5||What is takes to apply art galleries?|
|Topic 6||How to Write an Effective Artist Biography?|
|Topic 7||Artist’s Website Page|
|Topic 8||Photographing your ArtPage|
|Topic 9||Gallery Checklist|
|Topic 10||Exhibition Checklist|
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.