This is a focused course for Student and Artist who wish to pursue Landscape and Cityscape Painting as their future direction. Students will create ambitious landscape paintings from studies and photographs. The course stresses complete development of large finished landscape paintings through various stages. Developing strong composition, design, light effects, and personal style will be encouraged.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Introduction to Values|
|Topic 2||Introduction to Plane Change|
|Topic 3||How to Paint trees|
|Topic 4||How to Paint Could|
|Topic 5||Introduction to Architectural Shapes|
|Topic 6||Objects in Landscape|
|Topic 7||Reflection In Water|
|Topic 9||Cityscape Night|
|Topic 10||Course Sum-up|
* These fields are required.
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
- Painting Surface 14*11″ or 16*12″
- Gesso primer
- Oil Colors- White or Flake White, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium yellow, Terra Rosa, Cadmium red, Alizarin crimson, Ultramarine blue, Sap Green, Black, Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna
- Brushes Flat or Filbert series 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
- Round brush for drawing series 2 or 4
- Glass or Wooden Palette
- Palette Knife
- Medium Mixture of 50% turpentine and linseed oil
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.