The Art lovers, Artists & Even common person to get realized the mystery of nature available in Organic materials having immense natural textures/colors. Why not we may develop & rejuvenate with our creative skills and do something “New” in the Art-Field. This will also create positive feelings & love for our nature.” Moreover, creative use of Creators resources.
Eco-friendly Art does not impact the environment or waste the paper and therefore trees. Earnestly by using Organic thrown-out materials which could have been perished with course of time. But it is one of the natural gift in rarest forms to create through ONLY nature. With this concept, one can apply aesthetic sense, Originality of imagination, expression power, creative skills associated with inner intuition to do wonders in the ART Field.”
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65 per year|
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Understating Organic Art, collecting and processing materials.|
|Topic 2||Simple Organic Art, understanding fragility and sticking process.|
|Topic 3||Seascape using monotonous organic material|
|Topic 4||Portrait of a Bird|
|Topic 6||Conceptual Portrait|
|Topic 7||Introduction to new surface|
|Topic 8||Waterscape with layers|
|Topic 9||Cityscape with people|
|Topic 10||Course Sum-up|
|Week 1- 10||Color Theory and Art Business Theory Topics|
* These fields are required.
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.