Started his painting career, under the guidance of his father Shri Bedrilal Chitrakar, Chitrakar Shri Sharad Soni has been practicing traditional arts of India for the last 40 years.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65|
Chitrakaar Shri Sharad soni was born on 15 Februray, 1965 in Bhilwara, Rajasthan. Like his father and grandfather who were renowned artist in gold jewellery and traditional paintings, Shri Soni has been working as an artist since 1980.
With immense knowledge and experience of various traditionla art practices of India, he was explored many techniques and surfcases like paper, cloth, canvas, marble etc. He is a master artist and educationish for Pichwai Painting.
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Preparing Surface|
|Topic 4||Gold Leafing|
|Topic 6||Building Volume|
|Topic 7||Building Volume Continues|
|Topic 9||Second Composition|
* These fields are required.
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.