Coming from an ancestral background of artists, Dinesh Soni is missioned to keep the traditional Pichwai Painting of India alive in its original form and education aspiring artist.
|Eligibility:||Anyone can enrol|
|Course Intake:||Admission Open|
|Tuition Fee:||INR4000/ USD65|
Dinesh Soni has been practicing and teaching Pichwai Painting since last 30 years. He is a Bachelors in Art from MDS University Ajmer and currently working as a full time Pichwai Artist from Bhilwara Rajasthan. With 30 years of deep research and knowledge in Pichwai Painting, his aim is to keep this traditional form of India alive in its original form and education aspiring artist.
Pichhwai are devotional pictures found on cloth or paper which portray Lord Krishna.
Distance & Online
|Topic 1||Introduction to Pichwai of Nathdwara – Drawing|
|Topic 2||Basic Filling|
|Topic 3||Building form|
|Topic 4||Adding Details|
The International Fine Art Academy maintains an open admissions policy for all persons who wish to obtain an education in fine arts. Anyone who mets the requirement can apply for our courses. You may register, pay tuition, and apply for admission online. For Admission please fill in the ADMISSION FORM.
Graduates of the International Fine Art Academy will demonstrate the ability to:
- Produce work appropriate for seeking skilled opportunities in their chosen field of art and style.
- Solve inventive issues inside their field of art and style, as well as analysis and synthesis of technical, aesthetic, and abstract data.
- Communicate concepts professionally and connect through visual, oral, and written presentation skills.
- A supported environment for the understanding of art and style principles.
- Recognize the influence of major cultural and aesthetic trends, historical and modern, on art.
- Learn the skilled skills and behaviors necessary to vie within the international marketplace for art and style.
Teaching is done through pre-recorded demo, online notes, assignment and discussion forum. Each subject consists of Topics. Each Topic is opens as you complete the earlier topic respectively. To complete a topic you need to login, watch the demo, read the notes and submit the assignment. To submit an assignment, simply take a picture or scan the homework assignment and upload it in the assignment forum for feedback. Instructors may provide your with a review with 24-48 hours.